We are hiring – a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist! We are on the lookout for the next Digital Marketing superstar to join the Digital Twenty Four team. You’re someone who has been in the digital marketing space for a good few years. You will assist and oversee our digital marketers and manage key client campaigns. Our agency gives you lots of flexibility and suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic.
- You live and breathe digital marketing. With a minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing especially in paid ads – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads as well as experience in the core elements of the digital marketing mix.
- You love to spend time with clients and provide valuable strategic recommendations and best practice tips to take their digital to the next level.
- You love a varied roster of clients to work on and digital marketing challenges to solve.
- You’re the ultimate team player and thrive in a small team.
- You’re a master communicator who is organised, flexible and proactive.
- Great grammar is one of your passion points, and you care immensely about the quality of your work.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, meticulously organised individual willing to extend themselves. Our workplace culture is extremely driven, passionate and creative. You can be rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. Experience in digital marketing is essential. We are looking for someone to join our team as Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, to assist the team so together we deliver optimum results for our clients and our business. You’re the kind of person who is incredibly proactive rather than reactive and can work fast to tight deadlines. Effective and clear communication is a must – you will be responsible for assisting an extremely busy team.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly organised, dynamic and have a high level of attention to detail. Duties will include;
- Build, plan and implement client digital marketing strategies and continuous monitoring
- Work closely with our Global Performance Marketing Lead in ensuring client marketing campaigns are performing
- Manage digital marketing channels for clients
- Measure ROI and report on KPIs each month
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Working with the team – manage, guide and improve client online content, considering social media, SEO
- Be knowledgeable in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Support in development of client Google Ad campaigns
- Support in Paid Social digital marketing campaigns
- Supporting SME’s and advising on digital marketing strategy through our mentoring programmes
This role will give you the opportunity to work closely with the senior digital marketing team. On the job training will be provided in all areas of digital marketing especially Google Ads, Google Analytics, UX/UI, CRO, SEO and Paid Social, to ensure you are fully up to speed with the quality of work our agency produces.
– Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
– A relevant degree
– Facebook ad campaign experience
– Google ads experience
– Google analytics and google tag manager knowledge
– Customer service driven, passionate and self-motivated
– Passion for small business and digital marketing
– Excellent communication skills – impeccable written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position
– Experience using digital marketing platforms
– Highly organised with attention to detail
This is a full time position. This position is only open to candidates who live in Northern Ireland. We are currently working remotely from home but when the time is right we will move into new offices in Belfast. The successful candidate will commence the role at their earliest convenience. Must hold a clean license and have access to a car. Salary negotiable and based on relevant previous experience.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to the Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications Monday 21st December 5pm.
The post Senior Digital Marketing Specialist [N. Ireland] appeared first on Digital 24.
This content was originally published here.